- Set up
Add Members (2:00)
Set Permissions (2:23)
Set up Project Folders (1:28)
Add Documents (2:54)
Create Document Sets (2:38)
Add Markups (1:01)
Create Issues (2:07)
- Workflow: Document Distribution
Document Distribution (3:39)
4 Question Knowledge Check
Workflow Guide and links
Manage your projects in one digital library, at your desk or on your mobile.
Note: please register to access the course content.
Manage your projects in one digital library, at your desk or on your mobile. Publish, review, markup and approve all project plans, models and documents.
You'll learn how to:
- Set up your project library
- Set permissions for folders, documents, and models
- Add your construction documents to the system
- Perform design review workflows
- Best practices for document distribution
To learn how to set up and perform design review workflows, see the Approvals Workflow course.
Learn BIM 360 now supports Autodesk ID sign-in
We’re excited to announce that now you can sign in with your Autodesk ID.
Don’t have an Autodesk ID? Just click Sign in and create one.
NOTE: You don’t need an Autodesk subscription to create an Autodesk Account.Sign in ×