- Project Admin - Manage Teams and Members
Add Teams (0:47)
Manage Team Members (0:36)
Deactivate Teams (0:31)
- Explore Team Space and Package Timeline
Explore Team Space (0:28)
Explore Package Timeline (0:26)
- Work with Packages
Creating and Consuming Packages
Compare Changes (0:32)
- Knowledge Check
Working In BIM 360
Set up your project and explore the work of other teams, compare changes between packages, and choose when to consume updates into your environment.
Note: Please register to access the course content.
Learn how to set up your projects, create packages with sets, sheets, and 3D views to share with other teams.
Explore the work of other teams, compare changes between packages, and choose when to consume updates into your environment.
You'll learn how to:
- Create a Project (Account Admin)
- Add teams (Project Admin)
- Manage team members (Project Admin)
- Deactivate teams (Project Admin)
- Explore the team space and the package timeline (Design Collaboration)
- Create, explore, and consume packages (Design Collaboration)
- Compare changes between packages (Design Collaboration)
Learn BIM 360 now supports Autodesk ID sign-in
We’re excited to announce that now you can sign in with your Autodesk ID.
Don’t have an Autodesk ID? Just click Sign in and create one.
NOTE: You don’t need an Autodesk subscription to create an Autodesk Account.Sign in ×